About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Monday, October 6, 2008

Guess what!

Hello people!

London has been pretty awesome because i've been meeting so many people, making friends and having a blast because I'm in a country where I am so legal! Anyway. so i'm happy to be let loose on London with my awesome girlfriends. Lots of hot guys too-yummy!

I'm also quite surprised that my Ijebu self forked over some money to go to the Thisday concert to see Dbanj!!!! So y'all need to know that I love that guy for no known reason seeing as I'm a 'rabid feminist', although I'm a 'rabid feminist' who likes pink, boys, and bows on my shoes. So sue me. 

Anyway, yeah the cheapest ticket was 55 quid so I closed my eyes and clicked on the button-somehow i feel better about silly choices when i close my eyes while doing it. Like when I bought a ridiculously expensive pair of Aldo shoes and handed over my card with my eyes shut. The cashier thought I was a freak-but it was all worth it and I've had those shoes in perfect condition for 2 years going on 3 now :)

What was I talking about-D'Banj! He is like a Nigerian Elvis, with his tight clothes and the pure adoration I have for him.

Is anyone else going to Africa Rising, then ?

Toodles..

P.S I have no fiction yet-Chari-any ideas?

P.P.S my birthday is coming up really soon-ima be 20 on Oct 20! Erm, i'd love to do a Vera and give you all my mailing address but that would go against the whole point of anonymity- especially since I've given you my birthday and location :S.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ lots of hot guys...

hahahaa! so ur an unwilling skibanj fan abi? lol! welcome to dey club!

Ideas for fiction? I have loads of those! holla at ma email! [charizardonfire@yahoo.com]

Happy Birthday in advance love! wish I could call u..but for obviosu reasons I cant!


yea babes thanz for the offer to help me out with them jeans[wait o wont that compromise ur anonymity?]...I will keep your offer in mind on the condition that there will be no undue discounts or considerations for me o!]

Anonymous said...

Aldo??? someborri as taste!

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL.

You just had 2 mention me, didn't you? I'll take that as a compliment anyway.

You're turning 20? Awwww. I remember when I turned 20...that was several years ago. lol. I don't even remember how it went sef.

Happy birthday in advance.

p.s. If you see any fine Naija boy, please send him 2 me asap. You have my mailing address.

wordsmith said...

@Vera, you know its love, not all of us are as secure about our blog identity as you are...

Buttercup said...

I dunno y im not exactly crazy bout d'banj..

Hmm aldoooo..