About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me

On the depressing post. Let's chalk that down to a case of PMS and being dumped by 2 of your besties on the same day to go hang out with their men, as well as being in serious like with someone who treats your affection like sand in a basket...it will never be enough. But. you gotta take the good with the bad and life is not always happy

 I really should open one blog for personal stuff and gist and another to do my writing in.

So anyway I have some interesting stories for you guys...
 
1. I'm standing in my local Tesco's (gotta love the 24 hour Tesco, can I get an Amen?) and a man standing next to me on his cell phone goes "I mean, you can just tell her it was a great big mistake the next day..." I was like, this prolly isnt what it sounds like and I shouldn't be eavesdropping when he goes "I mean just sleep with her first and tell her that later..." . I kid you not. Why do men do shilz like this , for real. I always thought that you don't PLAN mistakes...am I wrong?

2. I'm at the Thisday festival in London when I see Tyson Beckford stroll past. At first I stare at him in pure adoration (yup no cynicism there). Then I roll up my tongue for immediate use and say, I swear, 'Mr Beckford, may I take a picture with you...' I was afraid to say Tyson in case he thought I was rude. Man looks through me like I'm water!!! I thought maybe he didn't see me cos I'm 5 foot zero and a 52 kilos so I jog after him yelling "Mr Beckford, Tyson" etc,  (DON'T JUDGE, I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WORSE lol) when I see Olu Maintain staring at me like "wtf". So I stopped in shame. Don't worry when Im famous and Tyson is old and fat I will ignore him in public hopefully on CNN. 

3. Some No-name model bumps into Alek Wek on the runway and Alek gives her this "I'm the Alek Wek, bitch!" look. It was classic.

4. Colin Powell dancing yahoozee and matrix. Nuff said.


Don't tell me I don't gist you all!!! Stingess you rock jo, bring back Nigerian childhood. 

My birthday is on Monday (I feel like I'm in Primary school lol, i even wanna buy birthday dress which is diff from birthday suit o LOL)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi!!! nize one joo...
yeah I think u leave ur work and gist together...then have a separate hidden blog for a copy of the writing work...that's what I do with ma work...real post soonest!

Anonymous said...

Heyt I was even first YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! You are so hilarious. Glad you are doing better now. Ermmm I have been thinking the same thing about the separate blod thingy. off to youtube to find the videos. XOXO to the hundreth degree! Have a fantabulous craziluos filled with naked men who resemble Tyson Beckford weekend.

Anonymous said...

Blogger just informed me that you just updated. Me i dont no o. Urmmm and I meant blog in my previous comment. Hope your weekend is going ok.

Abujamaiden said...

Tyson Beckford is such a...

I love Alek why is anyone bumping into her?

Olu Maintain wanted you chasing him. SIMPLE!

Colin...Classic I saw pictures!

Remain Mandela to duttywine. Nah!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Happy B'day ;)

Ade Adeyemi said...

happy birthday in advance - is that right or is that something we learnt to say in naij growing up... how do u say it the psh way... 'have a fantastic day come monday?'lol! ... th epost was hilarious! nice! I must be hitting all the good blogs today!

Ade Adeyemi said...

oh ... will def be back here!

wordsmith said...

@ Charizzle: congrats lol.... great idea ill think on it...

@ temite: thanks for the good (?) wishes.. this weekend had clothed men...but they were hot anyway
and i dunno what blogger is talking about lol

@abujamaiden: abi thanks for siding with me jo...lol at Olu Maintain wanting me lol abeg that guy don dey fat o lol...you wan kill Mandela ahhh

@ aloofar: only you remembered on the correct day lol. Thanks

@ ade adeyemi: Thanks o, you just missed the day a lil, it was Oct 20

Buttercup said...

And to think that i used to lust after tyson beckford..hissssssss!

LMAO @ the other stories! U r crazy mehn..

LOL @ a birthday suit being different from a birthday dress