About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Post!!

I'm 20 and I feel....

well exactly the same!
Thanks to Aloofar and Ade for remembering to say happy birthday... the rest of you hmmmmmm lol- after all the announcements!?

I've been reflecting on my life more though and I was just thinking ...

1. that I'm a 20 year old virgin (as far as I remember, there is that black out the first time I got drunk- I kid I kid lol). My friend actually bought me chastity beads for my birthday so that 'she will know when i have done the deed'. That girl is a clown...
The funny thing is that the older I get the less likely I am to lose it just anyhow because I think it feels worth more to me personally.. in that I refuse to lose it (after all this time) to some lame guy on some dorm room bed... lol.  Also, I know myself and I'm not likely to be pressured by some fool I don't love...

2. Happiness: I think that the more I not only know myself but also accept myself the happier I become...and seriously guys have now been asking for my number. Men, it's when you decide to face your books that they remember you lol

So what did I do for my birthday...I just hung out with my friends, ate jollof rice and generally acted mature with ourselves ...this was after traipsing around London in the freezing cold trying to complete a to-do list before I turned 20...

Finally we decided we were too old for that and went home to eat rice...

How was your weekend?


9 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

I'M FIRST!!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

Happy birthday, darling!!!!

Yeah, you better keep that virginity oh. I have a brother who will be seeking your hand in marriage asap. How much is the bride price sef?

Buttercup said...

Uh, sweetie, u know i've been kinda MIAish here, so i had no clue bout ur birthday..no, i aint makin excuses..

Happy belated birthday! May God grant u many more beautiful years!

I'l be back to catch up..mwah!

Anonymous said...

Happy baffday to Wordy! HAppy baffday to wordy... Happy baffday dear Wordsmith. Happy baffday to you. Many happy returns love, glad you had fun and YES! keep your innocence until you are ready to give it to someone worth it!

Abujamaiden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YES OH, KEEP IT TILL THE RIGHT TIME. Another virgin in the building.

See me preaching. LOL!

Vera is negotiating? Lol!

Buttercup said...

Aww yep, if u'v gotten this far, u can still go further..all the best boo!

LOL @ the to-do list..i never bother with such..

As long as u had fun!!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

It's nice to know you had fun.

Happy new year ;)

NaijaScorpio said...

Happy belated birthday, sweety! I didn't know, i would have fought Vera for first. Hope u had fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday love!

I won't lie I've been missing for a minit...hope u had fun eh?