About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear God

I have sinned I'll agree. Dear Lord please forgive me. 
Lord it seems that it is your will that I be alone when all my friends are happy, and I must accept that. Your will be done. But Lord, I do not wish to be that jealous butch, or that wrecking heifer. I do not want to lose my friends over petty jealousies I feel growing in me. And for my sake and their sake, I beg for forgiveness. Lord, please grant me peace and serenity to live with this life you have chosen for me. It is not my will, but my will is of no consequence to you. I do not wish to sound so bitter, but lonely is not what I saw in my future, and I am desperately unhappy. I have no one to turn to as my friends will not understand and may not trust me any more, and I am afraid for this bitterness is seeping through.

God, please give me the tools to live this life you have set for me. I need to feel your love, which I rarely feel these days. It must be lonely for you too, being the only true God, in all places at all times, being all things to all people, being Love at all times. I understand loneliness. It maybe that it is you alone who loves me these days. I remember what you did do for me and I love you too, if that helps

Love,
Me

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweetheart. it is well. pele. I love you, if that helps. you are such a blessing in this little blog world. Your writings make me laugh and sometimes cry and your comments on my blog comfort me and I am sure many people on here. You are so talented. Pls dont feel like that, your own will come. I know its hard to believe now but it will come. I would contact you if you werent anonymous, but think about it sha, I could use a friend also. XOXO

Abujamaiden said...

First time but, AMEN!!!

Unknown said...

first time here.

i did not and vehemently refuse to see loneliness in my future.

i cancel it for you. Good thing u true to ur feelings and recognize them for what they really are though, it'll help you deal with 'em

Anonymous said...

o wow...like temite I wish I could contact u or sth...it is well, love...awww smith dear? adara...I jus know it...

doll (retired blogger) said...

amen

Edirin said...

Amen

take care babes

wordsmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buttercup said...

Aww sweetie pie...

I hope God has answered u by now...

Tho we might be virtual, seemingly unrealistic people, u still got us, ok?