About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting to know you...

Does anyone remember The King and I which was like the razz junior brother to the Sound of Music. There was this song on it called "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you..."



I know. dryness. but its stuck in my head so sue me...



Alright *cracks knuckles* here goes..

Wait! So I had a GREAT weekend and...alright i'll get to it...



Charizzle asks



1. What's your greatest fear...

That'll be a tie between being morbidly obese and going to hell after a painful death. Call me shallow but the thought of being very fat scares me

2. Are u wit someone now..how una meet? do u think he's the one...

I'm not with anyone, but I do have someone I really like that calls me in Lagos everyday from where I go to school abroad. weird. we met at a geeky african students meeting. i think he could be perfect for me but I don't believe in 'the one'

3. Tell us what ur lofty dreams are..

My lofty dreams include making my name famous in Nigeria in a good way for generations to come
.
4. Ur favorite spots on blogville...

Too many to mention...you know how you can go from blog to blog for hours on end? but for now i'll say the ex-school nerd, afrobabe as well as everyone on her blogroll, Vera, You and Buttercup (no but seriously), Solomonsydelle etc

Temite asks
"What was your biggest mistake and did u learn anything from it"
I don't really know yet as in time will tell. For now I think my biggest mistake was letting my self esteem issues control me when I was much younger, but now I've learnt not to be afraid of anybody's idea of me.

Buttercup is like
"Are you male or female"
Tried to be vaguely ambigous but I'm glad to be a woman. or girl. dunno. when do you cross the line?? whenever i say a woman my mum bursts out laughing sooo...

Anyway I hope this was fun...everyone loves to peek into other people's lives don't they?

Later!
Smith

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeyaa...but I kinda anticipated that u were a woman....u actually answered! awww!!!! I am soo going to do sth like this!

wellsbaba said...

chari u first me,kai! anywais ma first tym hre,dis guy dat "carry" first was d one who directed me here from is blog....nice post,u welcome!

doll (retired blogger) said...

My dear I have the morbid irrational fear of being fat as well. King & I I have forgotten of its very existence used to like it when I was younger. Anna and her ball gown, LOL

exschoolnerd said...

lol. at being morbidly obese...but no be good thing oh!!!

thanx for recommending my blog dearie..pls update frequently oh so i cn come and disturb u here!!!!

wordsmith said...

@ chari you do that jo as in erryone wants to know the real Chari (as in I do sha)

@ wellsbaba: thanks o

@doll: Ok i don't feel so shallow anymore. wasnt that movie pretty good just not as good as the King and I

@ex-schoolnerd: I'll try o! but I can't be as hilarious as you as often as you can. I am sooooo jealous.. :(

Buttercup said...

lol..thanx for clearin the air..that wasnt my proper question tho..

hahaha i remember that song..lol @ u callin it the razz junior brother to the sound of music...it was a good movie sha..

ok, my question..is there somn u r doin now that u know u shudnt be doin?