About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Friday, September 5, 2008

Get to know the 'smith

I guess I'm an Aseju person (excessive person). First I run away and don't come back for months and now im blogging everyday. I used to be a regular blogger before I deleted my blog a couple of years ago... and now this is the new re-invented me. This is supposed to be a mishmash of submission : short stories, poetry and my life.

Getting to work today was dramatic o-(even the work I was rushing to I'm here blogging! Pssshhhwww) First of all the driver doesnt show up till 7 am and if youve read my post from 2 days ago you'll know why this is drama. In addition, he ran a stop sign (really just a man dressed in black screaming 'STOP!!!' same difference ehn?) and got arrested. So I left him and hitch-hiked to work. Yes. I hitch-hiked in Lagos. God really has my back...

So...we're going to play a little game called 'Get to know the 'Smith' so I can make friends on blogville and stop being horribly lonely hehe. This is how it goes, anyone who reads this has to leave a comment with any question for me except "What's your real name?" or a meme and I have to answer it. shikena! so easy!!

In addition each week I blog I will mention a blog I think is extremely well-written. (i'm so full of myself ain't I? one person is reading this and i think i'm a star lol)


nyways
toodles!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmn...I am always bombed when it comes to asking questions about people...

1. What's your greatest fear...
2. Are u wit someone now..how una meet? do u think he's the one...
3. Tell us what ur lofty dreams are..
4. Ur favorite spots on blogville...[Is it obvious I dnt knw w@ to ask?]

Rayo said...

nice blog, just read ur old posts.

wordsmith said...

@ chari nah..those are good questions: plus you got me started off... thanks

@rayo: thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!
My question is "What was your biggest mistake and did u learn anything from it"
@ Chari - the woman asked for 1 question not 7 o. Overachiever! LOL

Buttercup said...

ok, i havent read ur other posts yet n i havent read the comments above, i really dont usually read comments till after i've commented so pls no one shud diss me after askin this question, abeg!

r u male or female??

when u answer that i'll ask the proper question(s)..lol..

wordsmith said...

@ buttercup lol. female