About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First of all, my heart goes out to Buttercup o, for those of you in the know just pray for her ...although it will be kind of interesting with a God from Nigeria.
Me: "Dear God, I'm praying for Buttercup"

God: "Abeg, I have people with real names to deal with"

Me: *grovelling* "Please now you know who I mean, Lord" 

God: ....long silence "I'll think about it..."




In other news
So tomorrow is my last day at work o :( but no more leaving the house at ridiculous hours :)
Its kind of annoying but today when I'm about to leave all the fine boys started work *HHHISSSSSS* . I am not obsessed with boys but like i've had to manage all kinds of ugly so and sos toasting me and the fine ones are now just coming. I'm so annoyed ...they're prolly wondering what happened to my face (i keep squeezing it cos my colleague keeps going on about how fine they are and how much she's looking forward to working with them)

anyway sha i'm excited to be going back to school...Did i tell y'all that although I usually go to school in Boston I'll be in the Europe on exchange soon. Yup. I love travelling up and down and pretending to be a JetSetter. 

I heard that the Nigerians in Europe (particularly UK) scene is extremely snobbish..any ideas if this is true and why?

Funny/Weird Story number 1

You know that guy who was calling me almost religiously that I mentioned, well I thought I should send him a package since he has been burning up his phone cards on me. That was now the last time I heard from him. Did I overwhelm him or what? It was just a small present o nothing too fancy. Ah Well. I'm off to the land of hot gentlemen. i don't mind, I'm a single 20 year old. The world is my oyster.

Funny/Weird Story number 2

Ok yesterday on my way home from work , I saw a tow truck with a car on its back and towing another. I now saw it broken down later in traffic being towed by another truck so imagine. a truck being towed by a truck being towed by another truck while carrying a truck. priceless. O ye kin ya photo (I shoulda taken a pic)

And Finally
Getting back to my wordsmith role I gat a short story for you guys...as soon as I finish it.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog! I'm so happy to have been Charized. Chari go and call B'cup o or something


Toodles,
Smith




3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Goodluck with the move to school!!!

Wetin do buttercup? And your mock conversation with God was funny cos, my mom said the smae thing when I asked her to pray for a blogger. She was like "oruko e nko?" (What is her name?). And then, "How am I supposed to beg fther God for someone when I don't know their real name?" lol!

I just told her God knows, lol!

take care!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Buttercup said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx darling!!!!! i really am touched..*sniff sniff*

lol @ the prayer!

i can only imagine how annoying it is leaving when the hotties r just starting..argh!

thanx again n take care!!!!

Buttercup said...

and it must be so coooooooooool being a transfer student! lucky u!