About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

True Story


I had a dream, a really strange dream. I was a warrior princess and I had a really cool headdress and warrior princess outfit. My weapon of choice were two long knives/daggers.
I was at war, and I was a fearsome sight, lol, somehow I managed to be while being 5 feet 0. I was worried I would die in battle but I was not afraid of fighting to defend....whatever it was we were defending.
I fought and fought, enjoying the look of surprise as the invading army realised who I was just as I got to them...
Then I woke up, my heart was actually beating and I was looking around looking for someone to fight...
What do you think this means? P.S  I never play video games so I'm wondering if this is a past life flash back. hmm

7 comments:

Giagerry said...

first?

Giagerry said...

yes!!!
I am!
havent been first on any blog in a while!!
I wish I can be a joseph at this moment and interprete o...
kai!

LusciousRon said...

Can't help ya. It could just be an ordinary dream.

Tigeress said...

Sounds like a good dream. take the literal meaning.

Afrobabe said...

Someone's been watching too much zena the warrrior… how have u been though?

Anonymous said...

abegi.. it was just some random dream. dont sweat it. 5 ft fearsomeness... ^_^ only you could pull that off. Jayhova

*Diane* said...

that's a pretty great dream... i second tigress' thought, you ought to take it literally. And, as far as my hair for that pic you commented on, its held in place by bobby pins