About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thoughtfulness

Recently I've been thinking of my life and all the changes I've been through in the past year.

When I started this blog I felt so alone, but now I've built a family here in the real world that i often forget about blogville (sorry guys :D)

I was having dinner with my friends today and I was looking around at the table, how we accept each others oddness, love each others good attributes and are generally there for each other, and I realised how MUCH I love this new family that God has blessed me with. It' s been months since I had a real conversation with my family at home due to some issues but these people are making me not miss leaning on my family quite so much because they are so supportive and now some are graduating *sniff*

One of my friends was pointing out that some people come into your life but they fit in just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, so perfectly and like they belonged all along just where they are. That's what good friends are like.

I'm looking at the most beautiful sunset right over the lake behind my building and it's probably causing this reflective mood that I'm suddenly in -I should be studying so I can become a senior soon
x
Smith

7 comments:

Tigeress said...

Thank God for your new family! :)
pls check out http://thecounselorandherthots.blogspot.com/

chayomao said...

Happy for your new found family!

:)

Good Naija Girl said...

I'm so happy you've found a substitute family. The fact that these people choose to be with us makes them so appreciated in our lives, I find.

Afrobabe said...

Awwwww…you’ll make new perfect friends love..

LusciousRon said...

People come into your life for a reason. People will come and go but what counts the most are the memories you make with one another. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

so where am i in this family?
ps. this is me fishing for compliments. *wink*
Jayhova

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)