About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Monday, March 9, 2009

It ends now

You know how when you are looking for something and you have to calm down to find it, and you sit down and just clear your mind and it turns up?

Well, my friend (dear heart) pointed out to me that that which I seek is probably in front of me just waiting for me to calm down and look properly, or just calm down.

So I'm no longer looking in a scattered manner, I will be calm and I will grow up, control my crazy  (lol) personality.

How about that?

and Happy Birthday to my favourite extra-terrestrial all grown up. You know you.

6 comments:

Roc said...

Easier said than done... 'cos the next time you're searching, it'll be back to status quo...
Or at least so it is for me..
G'luck with trying though.. :)

doug said...

Lol! I feel you on that one. And it applies to intangible things to. Like happiness, love and friendship.

Anonymous said...

Been there my friend! I'm glad your friend was able to point it out sooner rather than later, and hopefully save you too many stressful hours and days.

RocNaija's experience has been my own too, but I think we learn from those experiences (hehe, eventually, perhaps).

Afrobabe said...

True...but depends on what you are looking for and when...ie looking for car keys when you are 30 minutes late for an interview...

Tigeress said...

Are u talking about love here?

wordsmith said...

@tigeress: i was but then other things applied...