About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Since i've been gone!

So Ive been a bad girl, keeping away from blogville. I don't even think anybody comes here anymore, but I had a most interesting past six months.

My experiment with the African Women initiative sort of petered out. (is that how you spell that?)

I was sick in all kinds of new and interesting ways. I had diseases like Shingles and lung infections -My doctor started to think I was HIV positive or pregnant, but no it was just stress apparently.

My two best male friends are apparently no longer speaking to me. I really was rather fond of them but hey. They know where to find me. (i'm hoping one will read this and call me)

My college family is well: One is engaged :D

My real family and I made up: my favourite grandmother died and we had to bond together and pick up the pieces.

I went to Nigeria for Christmas and fell in love with Lagos all over again.

I'm taking a creative writing class :D

I've grown a lot in the while I've been away. Growing up is not so bad after all.

as always
x
Smith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...HIIII
Its been a WHILE...
How have you been?
I am glad you are back sha...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

*singing*

welcome back, welcome back, weeelcooome back!

:)

Kilishi Diaries said...

ooo from what I hear shingles hurts like hell! Hope you're ok!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. you bak now eh? good.
Jay