About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food thoughts

So one thing you need to know about me is that I lovvee to eat. I don't like all that junkfood business. I love good food o, using fresh produce, high quality free range beef or chicken, and butter not margarine. I always say if you are going to consume those calories make it worth it.
I'm the kind of person who when i lived in a small village in Europe for a little while made the farmer near me sell me his eggs because they tasted better. No for real those chickens were allowed to roam like they were in Nigeria so I was after their eggs (and the chickens themselves sef if I could get it). Don't let anybody fool you Nigerian meat is the sweetest, they let those animals wander around and eat what they like .... so I try to get as close to that here. None of this lean beef for me.
I'm the kind of person that would put diced smoked oysters in my efo riro.

Another thing you should know about me is that I used to be fattish (I was a size 10-12 at age 9). If I had continued on that route, hmm I would have been very large by now. Then I started working out like a demon when i was about 15 and became a size 2. True Story. Im now a 4 but its a nice compromise.

Now tell me why I've started eating all sorts of admittedly delicious experiments and not working out. My mother says "youre behaving as if you are naturally slim" LOL. I can no longer fit into my graduation dress that I had made last month oooo hmm

Please does anyone know any dieting plan that involves delicious food so that i can be slim by the end of may. I can't seem to get my exercising P back on...

seriously
x
Smith.

6 comments:

LusciousRon said...

Sorry can't help you. I love food too! Tips are you could grill/bake instaed of fry and take small portions supplemented by fruits.

Drink water before eating and snack on fruits instead. I am naturally skinny so I don't bother much but I want to live long so I try.

Myne said...

There are all those frozen dinner like Jenny Craig or Weight watchers. I've never used them but I hear their food is good.

Kilishi Diaries said...

Cheat once a day - i.e. small portion of your guilty pleasure with lunch or dinner. That's what I do! It's worked so far, 6lbs down, about 10-15 ish to go! I must to enta a badass bikini this summer by force by force!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmmmm
send the good tips my way....

Good Naija Girl said...

I admire your discipline...despite what you wrote here I think when you get really concerned, you'll ramp up the exercise again. I just know it!