About this blog

Here's to uplifting, amusing things to think about or just to laugh about...

Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation

The raindrops fell hesitantly, in that New England manner, as though it couldn't decide whether or not the day would be rainy or simply cloudy. I watched two children roll giggling down the grassy hill, getting up and climbing back for more fun times. I thought it would be great if we could all take life like that - what seemed to me to be potentially dangerous and probably painful seemed like great fun to them.

My friends graduated today and I will miss them. But I want them to succeed in whatever they wish to do and to be proud of their many achievements so I am going to keep smiling at them and share their excitement.

next year will be just me, about to set off down that hill called life. I hope I find it fun too.

7 comments:

chayomao said...

i cant wait to graduate....
congrats to ur friends oh!

i wish i could see the world through a child's eyes.

Tigeress said...

chayoma, u must be new on blogsville. hehehehe

Vera Ezimora said...

Graduation: the end of one life and the beginning of another life.

teebay said...

its been ages since i came here, and ur minds still as beautiful as ever.

i hope u find fun too.

:)

Anonymous said...

it's all happnin neext yr hun. hold ur breath. Jayhova

doll (retired blogger) said...

where are u? bn a while

Formerly stealth reader said...

wow! you write so beautifully! will be back to read more :) definitely